Here is some initial info on the 49th Annual Black Hills Rod Run July 7th, 8th, and 9th 2017.
Location: Count's property SOUTH of I-90, just off Exit 52 (new Exit) follow the signs to 5301 Old Mill Road, Blackhawk, SD, 57718
If you have an old map or Nav system, this exit may not be shown.
Host Hotel: America's Best Value Inn
620 Howard Street, Rapid City
1 Queen Bed $109.49 plus tax
2 Queen or 1 King $119.49 plus tax
----------Schedule of Events----------
Thursday July 6th:
· Early registration 5 p.m. - 7 p.m.
Friday July 7th:
- Registration 8 a.m. - 7 p.m.
- Coffee and cookies 8 a.m.
- Poker Run & Garage Tours 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Ice Cream at 6 pm
- White Elephant Gift Exchange 7 p.m. - 9 p.m. (NOTE) = Please bring gift of approx. $10 -$20 value
Saturday July 8th:
Buy your gas and check your fluids, we’re gonna go cruise!
- Coffee & Cookies 8 a.m. - 9 a.m.
- Drivers meeting 8:30 a.m.
- Rod Run guided cruise 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Dinner at the Clubhouse 5 p.m.
- Awards at 6 p.m.
- Ice Cream Social 7 p.m.
Sunday July 9th:
10 a.m Downtown Rapid City Car Show if you choose to participate. There is an additional registration fee of $20 per car at the time of the show payable to Rapid City (Counts are not collecting this).
Call Bob Mallow at 605-484-5447 for more information. Or, you can e-mail Bob at